The Sawmill Community at Roy’s Point – by Mary E. Carlson
The Sawmill Community at Roy’s Point chronicles the history of our Roy’s Point from 1893 to 1920. Learn about the early days in Bayfield, the sawmill that occupied the marina location and why our creek is named Brickyard Creek. This story was lovingly written by our own Mary E. Carlson and was edited by fellow Brickguardians Dale Klubertanz and Linda Daly.
Click the image below to view the story.