This has been an amazing year of accomplishments and challenges at Brickyard Creek. It has also been a year of adjustments, challenging us to find new ways to do old things. Speaking of new things, the Board is proud to present this “first edition” Brickyard Creek Community Annual Report. While we can’t replace our annual meeting, the report is designed to keep you up to date on the “state of the Yard” and the work of the Board.
- Creek Chronicles Chapter 9: Prohibition and the WPA
- Creek Chronicles Chapter 8: The Residents of Roy’s Point – 1910-1930
- Creek Chronicles Chapter 7: Two Other Operations at Roy’s Point – 1906-1913
- Creek Chronicles Chapter 6: The Bayfield Mill Company, aka Weber Mill – 1900-1913
- Creek Chronicles Chapter 5: Dalrymple’s Bayfield Transfer Railway